3 March 2015

52wkCrumpet23: Ikat design


This is week 23 of Crumpet's 52 week challenge! The "rules" are very flexible and you have all week to accomplish the mani. As always, must be done on your own nails, using the colours suggested (or parts thereof).
This week's prompt: Ikat design and metallic (either each alone or combined). I chose Ikat and was going to combine with metallics but still have a Luxio base so just drew over everything!! I have done this design heaps before, I think even in this colour combo. Always effective and bright - can't miss it!


The base is China Glaze Happy Go Lucky (my fav yellow) and the red is Zoya Sooki (a great tomato red). Black is just black! This is a super rushed and totally inadequate post about this also rather rushed mani but I am super pressed for time this week and wanted to post now – or forever hold your peace!!!! So apologies to the Gods of Crump for my total lack of indepth reporting and photojournalism – and the smeared black bits as I was also impatient.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you everyone for reading my post and perhaps commenting. I read all comments and appreciate you taking the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...